- COA of Lactic Acid
- MSDS of Lactic Acid
- TDS of Lactic acid
Chemical Name: L-Lactic acid
CAS No.: 79-33-4
Molecular Formula: C3H6O3
Appearance: Colorless to yellowish liquid
|Appearance||Colorless to yellowish liquid|
|Fresh color||50 apha Max|
|Stereo chemical purity||95% Min|
|Density||1.20 – 1.22 g/cm3 at 20 °C|
|Cyanide||1 ppm Max|
|Iron||10 ppm Max|
|Heavy Metals||10 ppm Max|
|Arsenic||1 ppm Max|
|Lead||0.5 ppm Max|
|Sulfate||10 ppm Max|
|Sulfate ash||0.05% Max|
|Mercury||1 ppm Max|
|Citrate, Oxalate, Phosphate, or Tartrate||Passes FCC test|
|Reducing sugars||Passes FCC test|
1. L-lactic acid is an organic acid refined from corn starch by biological fermentation. It is a colorless, clarified viscous liquid, and the aqueous solution is acidic.
2. It can be mixed with water, ethanol or ether, and it is insoluble in chloroform. Because of its left-handed characteristics, it has a good biological fusion, can be integrated with mammals, can directly participate in human metabolism, without any side effects, and is widely used in food, medicine and other fields.
1) Since L(+)-Lactic acid is part of the skin’s inherent natural moisturizing factor, it is widely used as a moisturizer for many skin care products. L(+)-Lactic acid is the most effective type of AHA and has little irritation;
2) Since L(+)-Lactic acid is naturally present in the hair, the effect is to make the surface of the hair shiny and bright, so lactic acid is often used as a pH regulator for various hair care products;
3) L(+)-Lactic acid can be used as a moisturizer in various toiletries, such as body lotion, strip soap and moisturizer. It can be used as a pH regulator in liquid soaps, soaps and shampoos. In addition, the addition of lactic acid in the bar soap reduces the loss of moisture during storage and thus prevents the soap from cracking.
25 kgs drum or as requested.
Notes: Keep stored in cool, dry conditions in well sealed containers.