Caffeic Acid CAS 331-39-5
Caffeic acid Details
Product Name: Caffeic Acid
Other Name: 3,4-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid
CAS No.: 331-39-5
Molecular Formula: C9H8O4
Molecular Weight: 180.16
Appearance: Light Yellow to Yellowish-brown Crystal
Slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot water, cold ethanol, ethyl acetate.
The common phenolic acid compound, mainly derived from lemon peel, Cimicifuga foetida L. and Valeriana officinalis L. roots.
Usage in whitening cosmetics is 0.5~2%.
Caffeic acid Specification
|Light Yellow Powder
|NLT 100% Through 80 mesh
|Loss on Drying
|Total Heavy Metals
|Total Plate Count
|Total Yeast & Mold
The Application Usage of Caffeic Acid
- Used as the intermediate of caffeic acid tablets for organic synthesis.
- Applied for cosmetic ingredients (antioxidant, whitening agents,etc.)
- The advantage of absorbing ultraviolet rays can be taken in all sorts of cosmetics products.
- Our high-quality caffeic acid can also be used for skin-friendly hair dyes
- Widely used in the aspects of hemorrhagic disease hemostasis
- Packed in a 25kg/fiber drum
- This material should be stored in a cool dry ventilated place away from fire, heat, light, acids and food materials