Span 60 Quick Details
Chemical Name: Span 60
CAS No.: 1338-41-6
Molecular formula: C24H46O6
Synonyms: Span(rg 60;(Sorbitan Monostearate);ARLACEL 60;Lonzest(R) SMS;FEMA 3028;
Appearance: Milky white flake
Span 60 Typical Properties
|Acid Value||8.0KOH mg/g Max|
|Saponification value||145-155KOH mg/g|
|Hydroxyl value||240-260KOH mg/g|
Span 60 Application
1. For W/O type food emulsifier, use alone or in combination with Tween 60, Tween 80 and Tween 65. Our country’s regulations can be used for instant coffee, dry yeast, butter and hydrogenated vegetable oil, the maximum use is 10.0g / kg; the largest use in vegetable protein, juice-type beverages, solid beverages, ice cream, milk, toffee, chocolate, bread and cakes The amount is 3.0 g/kg.
2. It is widely used as an emulsifier in food, medicine, pesticide, explosive and other industries, as a dispersant in paints and pigments. It is used as a stationary liquid, emulsifier and thickener for gas chromatography. This product is used in medicine, cosmetics and food. Pesticides, coatings, plastics industry as emulsifiers, stabilizers, textile industry as antistatic agents, soft oiling agents.
3. This product is a water/oil type excellent emulsifier with strong emulsification, dispersion and wetting effects. Can be mixed with various types of surfactants.
4. It is mainly used as antistatic agent and soft oiling agent for acrylic fiber. It can also be used as emulsifier for food, medicine, pesticide, paint, plastic and cosmetics.
5. Span 60 is a water/oil type emulsifier with strong emulsification, dispersion and wetting. Can be mixed with various types of surfactants.
6. It is mainly used as antistatic agent and soft oiling agent for acrylic fiber. It can also be used as emulsifier for food, medicine, pesticide, paint, plastic and cosmetics.
Span 60 Packaging and Shipping
Span 60 Storage
This product should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place to avoid sun and rain.