CAS 153-18-4 Quick Details
INCI Name: Rutin
Other names: Rutoside; Vitamin P
Molecular formula: C27H30O16
Rutin Typical Properties
|Appearance||Yellow to greenish-yellow powder|
|Identification||Chemical reaction: Must positive|
|Particle Size||NLT 95% pass 60 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||5.5%~9.0%|
|Assay (on dried basis)||95.0%~102.0%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mould||≤100cfu/g|
What is Rutin ?
1. Rutin is a flavonol compound quercetin rutin, a flavonoid extracted from plants, in the buds of Sophora japonica L., up to 20% It is the main raw material for extracting rutin from China’s pharmaceutical industry.
2. Rutin can be decomposed by strong acidity and alkalinity. It is unstable in color and has antioxidant capacity in alkaline foods.
3. In ethanol, it can improve the light resistance of pigment preparations, prevent the gradual disappearance or change of flavor, and use it together with vitamin E to improve its antioxidant capacity.
1. The inhibition of lipid peroxidation by rutin is related to the enhancement of SOD activity and the promotion of oxygen free radical scavenging. Xia Weimu and others found that rutin has a strong scavenging effect on O2-, and the removal efficiency can reach over 96%. As a chelating agent for Fe2+, rutin can inhibit the chain reaction of Fenton reaction and lipid peroxidation and has obvious anti-lipid peroxidation.
2. A variety of rutin health foods have been developed abroad. Glutinous rice has a strong antioxidant effect on edible oil. The glutinous rice extract has a free radical scavenging rate of 40% to 70%. It can be used as a new edible oil and fat-containing food additive with health care functions, and can also be used for cold drinks, beverages, cakes, and meat processed products. , aquatic products processed.
3. Bitter rutin health factor has the effect of lowering blood fat, lowering blood pressure, reducing urine sugar and losing weight, and has developed into a delicious and convenient snack (bitter tea, bitter glutinous rice, bitter noodles, etc.). The rutin was hydrolyzed with 2% dilute H2SO4 for 1 h. After cooling, the precipitate was collected by filtration, washed with water, and the crude product was recrystallized from ethanol to obtain fine quercetin. If other flavonoids such as quercetin are mixed with α-tocopherol or catechin, an additive effect can be exhibited.
4. This product has the effect of reducing capillary permeability and fragility, maintaining and restoring the normal elasticity of capillaries. For the prevention and treatment of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage, diabetic retinal hemorrhage
Rutin Packaging and Shipping
25KG/ fiber drum
Attention to avoid light, sealed, moisture-proof preservation. Shelf life: two years.