CAS 7601-54-9 Quick Details
Chemical Name: Trisodium phosphate
Another name: TSP-12H2O crystall
Molecular formula: H24Na3O16P
Molecular Weight: 380.12
Appearance: White crystals
CAS 7601-54-9 Typical Properties
|Na3PO4.12H2O w/% ≥||98.0%|
|SO4 w/% ≤||0.5|
|CL w/% ≤||0.4|
|AS w/% ≤||0.005|
|FE w/% ≤||0.01|
|Residue on ignition w/% ≤||0.1|
|Ph value (10G/L solution)||11.5-12.5|
CAS 7601-54-9 Application
1. This product is used as softener and detergent, boiler detergents, metal rust inhibitors, printing and dyeing fixing agent, enamel production flux and decolorizer, tannery degreasing agent and degumming agent.
2. Trisodium phosphate is used as analytical reagent, softener and metal cleaning agent.
3. Used as a softener, boiler cleaner, metal rust inhibitor and for paper, leather, photography and so on.
4. Softener, photographic developer, detergent.
5. This product is used as a quality improver to improve the complexation of metal ions, pH, and ionic strength of foods, thereby improving the cohesiveness and water holding capacity of foods. Our country can be used for cheese, the maximum use is 5g/kg; the maximum use in Western ham, meat, fish, shrimp and crab is 3.0g/kg; the maximum use in cans, juice, beverages and dairy products is 0.5g /kg.
CAS 7601-54-9 Packaging and Shipping
CAS 7601-54-9 Storage
Keep in a cool well-ventilated and dry place. Shelf life 24 Months.