Cetrimonium Chloride Quick Details
Chemical Name: Cetrimonium Chloride
CAS No.: 112-02-7
Molecular Formula: C19H42ClN
Synonyms: cetyltrimethylammonium chloride; barquatct29; swanolca2350; trimethylcetylammoniumchloride; variquarte228; variquate228; CETYLTRIMETHYLAMMONIUM CHLORIDE; CTAC.
Appearance:Light yellow paste or liquid
Cetrimonium Chloride Typical Properties
|ITEM||CTAC70% solution||CTAC50% solution||CTAC30% solution|
|Free amine and its salt||≤3.0||≤2.0||≤1.0|
|Solvent||Ethanol and water||Ethanol and water||water|
Cetrimonium Chloride Application
1. This product is used to emulsify silicone oil, conditioner emulsifier, fiber softener and antistatic agent.
2. Can be used to soften and isolate paper.
3. As a corrosion inhibitor in the pickling industry.
4. The petroleum industry is used to prevent internal corrosion in pipelines and acid water treatment systems.
5. It can be used as cationic surfactant, widely used in asphalt emulsification and waterproof coating emulsification, glass fiber soft processing, industrial auxiliary and silicone oil emulsifier, pharmaceutical industry auxiliary;
6. It can be used for woven leather chemical auxiliaries, emulsion foaming agents, soft and anti-static fibers, polyester silk auxiliaries;
7. It can be used for covering agent of organic bentonite, protein flocculation and water treatment flocculation, silkworm silkworm disinfectant, washing and disinfecting, etc.
Cetrimonium Chloride Packaging and Shipping
Cetrimonium Chloride Storage
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Shelf life is 24 months.