Product Name: Isotretinoin
Synonyms: Retinoin, 3,7-dimethyl-9-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-cis-4-trans-6-trans-8-trans-nonatetraenoic acid
CAS NO.: 4759-48-2
Molecular Weight: 299.4277
Molecular Formula: C20H27O2
|Appearance||Yellow crystalline powder|
|Heavy metals||20ppm max|
|Loss on drying||0.5% max|
|Sulphated ash||0.1% max|
What is Isotretinoin?
1. Isotretinoin inhibits in vitro proliferation and DNA synthesis of human keratinocyte cell line Cole-16 in a dose-dependent manner; reduces keratinocyte tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) and interleukin-6 ( The production of IL-6) directly impairs the ultrastructure of keratinocytes and inhibits keratinocyte keratin expression.
2. In addition, isotretinoin inhibits the release of neutrophil peroxide anion to form a soluble medium; inhibits neutrophil hyperregulation or restores normal neutrophil function, inhibits collagenase and gelatinase in the skin. Formed to achieve anti-inflammatory purposes.
3. The mechanism of isotretinoin-induced tumor cell differentiation is similar to the action of steroid hormones. After isotretinoin binds to its receptor, it is transported into the nucleus to modify the transcription gene and affect cell proliferation or differentiation.
4. The regulation of gene expression by isotretinoin is direct, not the result of inhibition of cell proliferation.
1. This product is a vitamin A drug, which has a strong and rapid inhibition of the process of proliferation and differentiation of skin gland cells, and is effective for severe nodular cystic acne.
2. This product is used for severe hemorrhoids, cystic acne, and party acne which are ineffective in other medical treatments. It also has certain effects on skin diseases such as rosacea, ichthyosis, follicular keratosis and red pity.
Package: 25kg/drum or as customer’s request
Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.