CAS Registry Number:2216-51-5
Applications:heat analgesia, mechanical allodynia, and a biphasic effect on cold sensitivity in rats.
L-Menthol Typical Properties
|| Analysis Results
||Colorless,transparent hexagonal or needlelike crystals
||1g soluble in 5ml of 90%(v/v) alcohol, forming aclear solution
|Limit of nonvolatile residue
||Not overrun 0.05 under condition of 105℃
|Organic volatile impurities
|The peak response due to menthol is not less than 98%
|Residue On Ignition
|The Above-Mentioned Product Conforms To
L-Menthol Packaging and Shipping
Bulk and packaged material in all regions of the world:
Topical application of L-menthol induces heat analgesia, mechanical allodynia, and a biphasic effect on cold sensitivity in rats.
Keep container dry. Keep in a cool place. Ground all equipment containing material. Keep container tightly closed. Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place. Combustible materials should be stored away from extreme heat and away from strong oxidizing agents.
Customers of Zhonglan Industry
We have advanced extraction, isolation, purification, synthesis, fermentation equipment and technology with rich production experience and strict quality control system, and we have built a perfect sale service system, products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia Pacific and other five continents and scale the forefront in the nation, won good international reputation.
Why Choose Us
- active workteam and strict company system
- Chinese factory’s price and high purity,product is fresh
- rich experience of exporting pharmaceutical drug raw material
- a large number of occasional reliable containers loading in Chinese sea port
- fast shipment and friendly service after marketing
- got good reputation and friendly cooperation in Europe and Southeast Asia