Procyanidin Quick Details
Chemical Name: Procyanidin
CAS No.: 4852-22-6
Molecular Formula: C30H26O13
Appearance: red brown powder
Procyanidin Typical Properties
|Appearance||red brown powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g|
- Anti-myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury
- Lipid lowering effect
- Anti-platelet aggregation
- Protection of vascular endothelial cells
- Has strong antioxidant activity
- Antitumor activity
- Proanthocyanidins have a significant killing effect on a variety of tumor cells, and have significant inhibitory effects on various carcinogenic agents in both the initiation and cancer promotion stages.
Proanthocyanidins have anti-oxidation, free radical scavenging ability, anti-elastic enzyme activity and improved micro-circulation activity, which have opened up a wide application prospect in cosmetics.
The skin care product containing proanthocyanidins can suppress the formation of peroxide by oxygen radicals generated by ultraviolet irradiation, and has a remarkable effect on improving skin inflammation, preventing blackening, and anti-aging.
Procyanidin Packaging and Shipping
1kg/Bag 25kg/Fiber Drum
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Shelf life is24 months.