Tea polyphenol Quick Details
Chemical Name: Tea polyphenol
CAS No.: 84650-60-2
Molecular Formula: C17H19N3O
Synonyms: TEA POLYPHENOL;Camellia sinensis;
Appearance: Fine powder
Tea polyphenol Typical Properties
|Product Name||Tea polyphenol|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Content||Total Tea Polyphenols & EGCG≥45|
|Total Plate Count||≤1,000cfu/g|
Tea polyphenol Application
Tea polyphenols have blood pressure lowering, anti-hemagglutination, blood fat reduction, weight loss, prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis and thrombosis and other cardiovascular diseases, blood sugar lowering, prevention and treatment of diabetes, bactericidal antiviral, prevention and treatment of hepatitis, fatty liver, anti-aging and enhanced immunity Function and anti-cancer, anti-allergy, prevent cold, prevent fractures and other functions.
(1) lowering blood lipids, inhibiting atherosclerosis, and the effect of losing weight.
(2) Enhance capillaries, lower blood sugar, and reduce the risk of diabetes.
(3) Anti-radiation. Tea polyphenols can reduce DNA damage caused by radiation.
(4) Anti-aging. Human lipid peroxidation is one of the mechanisms of human aging, and free radicals are the main factor in the peroxidation of organisms. Tea polyphenols have a powerful role in scavenging free radicals and can play an antioxidant and anti-aging role. Animal experiments have shown that tea polyphenols can inhibit lipoxygenase activity and lipid peroxidation in mitochondria of the skin.
(5) Anti-cancer anti-mutation. Free radicals may play a role in the carcinogenesis process, so the action of tea polyphenols to scavenge free radicals can play an anti-cancer effect. Green tea and oolong tea have significant capabilities to prevent the synthesis of nitrosamines.
Tea polyphenol Packaging and Shipping
Double plastic bags inside, Fiber drum outside, Net Weight 25kg.
Tea polyphenol Storage
Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat. Shelf life is 24 months.